Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday 2-28

Frank and I are starting to communicate what we want out of this a lot more. I decided to go to the sex shop and buy hand cuffs and a butt plug. We had discussed anal as a form of punishment. So, I went into his work with the bag in hand. The first thing he said is I am not keeping that here! I snapped back and said I wasn't expecting you to! He said did you just snap at me? And I said well, I wasn't asking you to keep them here I was just going to show you. He closed up for the day and came over and kissed me. He pulled me up and we hugged and kissed and he led me to the spot on the wall where my spankings take place. I tried to keep kissing and hugging but he told me to get on the wall. He got the paddle down and told me I was getting 10 for back talking. He made me count them as usual so I counted out ten. He then told me I was getting 30 for my speeding ticket. He got to about 15 and asked me why I was speeding. I told him I wasn't paying attention to my speed. He pulled my jeans down and told me the rest would be over my panties. We got to about 24 when I flinched. Luckily we just started back at 24 not zero. He finished the 30 for speeding and told me I would get 20 more for "snapping" on him. We got to 13 or so when I flinched again. He said why did you flinch? And I said I am sorry it hurts. He said that is the point. Start back at zero. We started back at zero. At about 10 I moved out of position. He quickly moved me back and pulled down my panties. He said back at zero and now it's 40 not 20. He did the last 40 so much harder. I was moving around a lot...he let that slide. We didn't have sex this time. We are getting a room Saturday and he told me more punishments will take place. Including kneeling nude in the corner, facials, using the butt plug, and anal sex. He told me I am expected to "clean myself" for Saturday. I am so nervous. But so willing. We have also discussed us being in a real relationship together and having this as a 24/7 life style. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment