Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The first time...we will call him Frank for privacy reasons...met we just talked. We talked about our lives and nothing about spanking or sex. We continued to text and the next meeting is when we began spanking. I'm not sure how we went about it. Usually he grabs my hands and pulls me up and makes me stand with my hands above my hear and my butt out when he spanks me. The first time he spanked me with his hand. He spanked me about 20 times. We kissed and then I was on my way. My feelings about this where so over whelming. I loved the feeling of finally being punished. The third time we met he spanked me but this time he asked how many I thought I deserved...I had no idea what to say. I said...five? He said so you want to be a smart ass and talk back do you? It'll be 20. So he spanked me 20 times and made me count each one. We also had sex for the first time after this session. The next times we met the number of spankings increased. I was no longer allowed to flinch. If I flinched he started over. If I didn't answer his question quickly and appropriately he added spanks and spanked harder. I have a bad habit of smarting off to him. Even when I am against the wall bare bottomed. I don't mean to back talk...it just happens. He does not like me back talking one bit. Eventually he started using his belt too. We have only used that twice. I love the feeling of being dominated and being held responsible for my bad behaviors. And he is just the man to correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment