Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My interests in spanking

For as long as I can remember I have been interested in spanking. It turns me on greatly. The thought of being spanked has always made me horny. I had never been spanked and started to research spanking. I discovered the domestic discipline relationship. I became so intrigued with this I wasn't going to stop until I found someone to be in a D.D. relationship with me. My dreams fell short and I haven't found a 24/7 D.D. relationship. I have however found a nice guy to have spanking sessions with me. He is the only person who has ever spanked me and I enjoy our sessions a lot. We met on a spanking website and eventually met in real life and went from there. We meet twice a week when I am in his town for school. My next blogs will sum up what has happened so far and then from now on they will be a lot more detailed about each session.

No comments:

Post a Comment