Tuesday, February 21, 2012

hotel room number 2

This post is going to talk about the second time we got a hotel room. A lot more sex than spanking. So I came in and he laid with me on the bed for a few. He then told me to take my pants off so I did. We had sex and then laid together. He then told me to take my bra and shirt off. I told him no way! He said do it now! I still said no. He ended up making me take them off. Then he said since you want to tell me no go ahead and turn over and we can do your spanking now. I tried to say sorry...he wasn't accepting that. So I did as I was told and rolled over. I tried to lay flat...no such luck. He told me to get in the doggy style position so I did. He told me I was being spanked for being a bad girl and not listening. He wanted to know why I didn't listen. I said I didn't know. Which is a rule that was broken. I must have an answer, saying I don't know is not acceptable. He said you better come up with a reason and that's 10 for saying you don't know. I said I'm a bad girl because I am a brat and need to be punished. He said I agree. He said how many spank do you think you deserve? I said 20. He said no way you have been so bad. You just don't learn not to talk back to me. He said it'll be 50 and after each one you will say I will be a good girl. He gave me the 50 spanks he counted them and after each one I said I will be a good girl. The spanks ended and we kissed and hugged. He then made me spread my legs so he could eat me out. I don't like oral but I allowed him to do it. I once again argued with him though telling him no playfully. He ate me out and then started rubbing his dick on my clit. He told me to beg for his big black cock. I begged him to fuck me. He finally stuck it in and it felt amazing. His dick is so big and thick. We had sex for awhile and then he told me to get up. I said why? He said don't ask me why do as you are told. I stood up. He told me to bend over the bed and I stood there shocked he said do it now so I did. As I was laying there I heard him across the room. He walked back over and told me this was for continuing to be disobedient and not doing as I am told when I am told. He told me this would be much more severe since I had already had one spanking that day for the same reason. He told me to count each smack.  I was expecting his hand...nope. It was his belt. He struck me hard and I yelped and said oooone. After the tenth one I said how many am I getting? He did not like my question. He said you will get as many as I feel you need. I was going to stop at 20 but I think we should increase it to 35. I said yes sir. And to top it off after my question we started back at 1. At about 24 I flinched and then rolled over. He said I can't believe you just did that. You make this so much harder than it has to be. Go stand in the corner. I got up and went to the corner. After about 20 minutes he told me to come back over to him. I came over and he put me in the OTK position and spanked me about 30 times with his hand asking me over and over again if I was going to be good. Each time I said yes. After the hand spanking he told me to return to the corner so I did as I was told. Ten minutes later he told me to bend back over the bed we were going to restart the belt spanking. I did what I was told without arguing. He gave me the 35 belt spankings plus 10 for having to restart. After this he gave me a lecture on being a good girl for him and doing as I am told without question. We had sex then cuddles. Before we parted ways he gave me a reminder spanking with his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment